changes since version 3, but nothing tremendously out of the ordinary. Reggie Nelson went pretty high at 10th overall, but if last year was any indication then teams are willing to pull the trigger on a great safety prospect, no matter how high they are drafting (see Buffalo Bills' selection of Donte Whitner).First round of my latest mock draft. Some
As for the Chargers, I have Dwayne Bowe falling to them at 30. Meachem went pretty high in my mock. I can see Cam Cameron wanting some offensive firepower and I think pick #9 is too high for Ted Ginn. It might be too high for Meachem as well, but he was dominant last year when he finally had a decent offense, and I think he will be a good fit for the Dolphins if they can trade for Trent Green.
I'll have a full two-round mock draft on Friday so be on the lookout for that. I should have a better sense of the direction the other AFC West teams are going after the radio show on Wednesday.
1. Oakland - JaMarcus Russell, QB
2. Detroit - Brady Quinn, QB
3. Cleveland - Adrian Peterson, RB
4. Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson, WR
5. Arizona - Joe Thomas, OT
6. Washington - Amobi Okoye, DT
7. Minnesota - Gaines Adams, DE
8. Atlanta (from HOU) - LaRon Landry, S
9. Miami - Robert Meachem, WR
10. Houston (from ATL) - Reggie Nelson, S
11. San Francisco - Adam Carriker, DE
12. Buffalo - Patrick Willis, LB
13. St. Louis - Alan Branch, DT
14. Carolina - Greg Olsen, TE, Miami
15. Pittsburgh - Darrelle Revis, DB
16. Green Bay - Marshawn Lynch, RB
17. Jacksonville - Jamaal Anderson, DE
18. Cincinnati - Leon Hall, CB
19. Tennessee - Aaron Ross, CB
20. N.Y. Giants - Paul Posluszny, LB
21. Denver - Tedd Ginn, WR
22. Dallas - Anthony Spencer, DE/OLB
23. Kansas City - Levi Brown, OT
24. New England (from SEA) - Michael Griffin, S
25. N.Y. Jets - Jarvis Moss, DE/OLB
26 Philadelphia - Jon Beason, LB
27. New Orleans - Chris Houston, CB
28. New England - David Harris, LB
29. Baltimore - Lawrence Timmons, LB
30. San Diego - Dwayne Bowe, WR
31. Chicago - Justin Blalock, OG
32. Indianapolis - Justin Harrell, DT
This Week's Popular Posts
5 Signs You're A Die-Hard Chargers Fan 1. You at one point seriously considered naming your child after a favorite Chargers player: H...
Dean Spanos, Chairman of the Chargers, announced this morning that the team is relocating to Los Angeles and will begin the 2017 NFL seas...
The Chargers have a plan on where to play when they move to Los Angeles and according to reports from USA Today, as well as NBC Sports Pro ...
Chargers Nation has heard the beginning of this story a few times already. But, Adam Schefter of ESPN.com is reporting that Chargers owner ...