Obviously trades will have a major impact on the draft, but as it stands, here is how I think the draft will go.
1. Oakland - JaMarcus Russell, QB
2. Detroit - Calvin Johnson, WR
3. Cleveland - Brady Quinn, QB
4. Tampa Bay - Gaines Adams, DE
5. Arizona - Joe Thomas, OT
6. Washington - LaRon Landry, S
7. Minnesota - Adrian Peterson, RB
8. Atlanta (from HOU) - Reggie Nelson, S
9. Miami - Greg Olsen, TE
10. Houston (from ATL) - Amobi Okoye, DT
11. San Francisco - Patrick Willis, LB
12. Buffalo - Marshawn Lynch, RB
13. St. Louis - Adam Carriker, DE
14. Carolina - Jon Beason, LB
15. Pittsburgh - Darrelle Revis, DB
16. Green Bay - Robert Meachem, WR
17. Jacksonville - Michael Griffin, S
18. Cincinnati - Leon Hall, CB
19. Tennessee - Aaron Ross, CB
20. N.Y. Giants - Paul Posluszny, LB
21. Denver - Jamaal Anderson, DE
22. Dallas - Anthony Spencer, DE/OLB
23. Kansas City - Levi Brown, OT
24. New England (from SEA) - David Harris, LB
25. N.Y. Jets - Jarvis Moss, DE/OLB
26. Philadelphia - Lawrence Timmons, LB
27. New Orleans - Chris Houston, CB
28. New England - Alan Branch, DT
29. Baltimore - Tedd Ginn Jr, WR
30. San Diego - Dwayne Bowe, WR
31. Chicago - Justin Blalock, OG
32. Indianapolis - Justin Harrell, DT
It's been fun following the whole draft process; from the college games on Saturdays, to the underclassmen declarations, the All Star games to the Combine and Pro Days. Its been a blast and hopefully I at least narrowed down the positions who I think the Chargers will address day one of the draft; Wide Receiver and Safety.
This Week's Popular Posts
Dean Spanos, Chairman of the Chargers, announced this morning that the team is relocating to Los Angeles and will begin the 2017 NFL seas...
Chargers Nation has heard the beginning of this story a few times already. But, Adam Schefter of ESPN.com is reporting that Chargers owner ...
A bitter AFC West division rivalry sets the league afire when the San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders face off in Week 5. This part...
The rumors are going strong as stories are being published left and right in regards to the future of the San Diego Chargers in San Diego a...