Obviously trades will have a major impact on the draft, but as it stands, here is how I think the draft will go.
1. Oakland - JaMarcus Russell, QB
2. Detroit - Calvin Johnson, WR
3. Cleveland - Brady Quinn, QB
4. Tampa Bay - Gaines Adams, DE
5. Arizona - Joe Thomas, OT
6. Washington - LaRon Landry, S
7. Minnesota - Adrian Peterson, RB
8. Atlanta (from HOU) - Reggie Nelson, S
9. Miami - Greg Olsen, TE
10. Houston (from ATL) - Amobi Okoye, DT
11. San Francisco - Patrick Willis, LB
12. Buffalo - Marshawn Lynch, RB
13. St. Louis - Adam Carriker, DE
14. Carolina - Jon Beason, LB
15. Pittsburgh - Darrelle Revis, DB
16. Green Bay - Robert Meachem, WR
17. Jacksonville - Michael Griffin, S
18. Cincinnati - Leon Hall, CB
19. Tennessee - Aaron Ross, CB
20. N.Y. Giants - Paul Posluszny, LB
21. Denver - Jamaal Anderson, DE
22. Dallas - Anthony Spencer, DE/OLB
23. Kansas City - Levi Brown, OT
24. New England (from SEA) - David Harris, LB
25. N.Y. Jets - Jarvis Moss, DE/OLB
26. Philadelphia - Lawrence Timmons, LB
27. New Orleans - Chris Houston, CB
28. New England - Alan Branch, DT
29. Baltimore - Tedd Ginn Jr, WR
30. San Diego - Dwayne Bowe, WR
31. Chicago - Justin Blalock, OG
32. Indianapolis - Justin Harrell, DT
It's been fun following the whole draft process; from the college games on Saturdays, to the underclassmen declarations, the All Star games to the Combine and Pro Days. Its been a blast and hopefully I at least narrowed down the positions who I think the Chargers will address day one of the draft; Wide Receiver and Safety.
This Week's Popular Posts
2012 will be year three for running back Ryan Mathews in his NFL career and although last year was a step in the right direction, the team ...
Both the San Diego Union-Tribune and NFL.com are reporting that San Diego Chargers' first-round pick Larry English has agreed to a five...
Week 14 is here and in most leagues this means playoffs! While the San Diego Chargers have been very frustrating all around for fantasy o...
History has an odd way of repeating itself and when it comes to the NFL Draft, the Chargers have been prone to taking cornerbacks. The team...