The Best Of Ladainian Tomlinson

I came across an excellent highlights mixtape of Ladainian Tomlinson doing his thing on the football field. LT is right up there with Junior Seau as my two favorite Chargers of all-time. Very early on, you could tell that Tomlinson was something special. He was deadly in the open field. His jump-cuts were downright nasty. And he has always had an uncanny nose for the endzone. If after watching this video you aren't pumped for the upcoming Chargers season, you need to turn in your Bolt fan card.

If you own a Tomlinson jersey, please stand up! (post a comment)

August 3, 2009

Rob Zepeda said... Aug 3, 2009, 2:38:00 AM

I've got an LT jersey :)

Anonymous said... Aug 3, 2009, 8:21:00 AM

i want another LT jersey lol he is the best.

Anonymous said... Aug 3, 2009, 4:29:00 PM

Damn right I own a LT jersey haha

Anonymous said... Aug 3, 2009, 8:30:00 PM

Proud owner of three LT jerseys! Here's to hoping he's still in powder blues for the next uni redesign!

Anonymous said... Aug 3, 2009, 9:07:00 PM

I've got an LT jersey and my husband has 2. We wear them proudly! Now to get one for our little boy... :)

Anonymous said... Aug 4, 2009, 3:00:00 PM

I've got an authentic LT jersey. Run your ass off son! See you in Atlanta on 08/29/09.

Dan Ferranti said... Aug 5, 2009, 11:11:00 AM

Any LT highlight real missing the clip of him stiff arming the guys helmet off, the game winning 25 yd run in overtime in the Black Toilet Bowl and the clip of him draging two guys into the endzone is lacking.

Anonymous said... Aug 6, 2009, 12:50:00 PM

love the photo at the top of the article, remember that run like it was yesterday, but why was that run not on the clip??? truly one of his best cuts ever as he made ty law completely whiff in the open field and law actually fell down without ever making contact...i was at that game in the meadowlands...even the jets fans were giving LT props after that one.

Anonymous said... Aug 6, 2009, 10:38:00 PM

The amazing thing about the first run on the clip was Tim Dwight. If I remember correctly, Dwight was blocking on the corner, and LT passed him at full speed, but TD took off after him, passed LT, and then got the last block as LT got to the end zone. Gotta love receivers that block downfield like that!

Anonymous said... Aug 6, 2009, 10:42:00 PM

Also missing from the video is the walk-off TD run against the Redskins. Didn't he also have a walk-off TD against the Raiders? Any others? Is there an NFL stat for this? I bet he owns that record, too.

Anonymous said... Aug 7, 2009, 1:10:00 PM

Yeah there was one against the Titans two years ago, LT tied with a TD and then won it with another...Simply the best and a lot of people would be eating their ****** after bounces back :)

Anonymous said... Sep 1, 2009, 6:59:00 PM

Everybody in my house has an LT Jersey. L.T. and Seau are my fave of all time.