Michael Vick Signs With The Eagles, Will Be Added To Madden 10 Video Game

Now that Michael Vick is officially back in the NFL, it only makes sense for EA to put him in Madden NFL 10.

Says EA's Rob Semsey, "Michael Vick will be added to the Philadelphia Eagles roster in the next Madden NFL 10 roster update, pending NFLPA and NFL approvals. The next roster update will go live approximately on August 19th for Xbox 360 and PS3, with additional platforms to follow shortly thereafter."

I've got a feeling that there will be more people playing the Eagles online now, but I wonder what kind of ratings they'll give Vick. Will his speed still be in the 90s or will they account for his time away from football? Either way, welcome back Mike Vick. You've paid your price and deserve a second chance. I for one am looking forward to seeing Vick play again in the NFL.

Via: Joystiq.com

August 14, 2009

Anonymous said... Aug 15, 2009, 6:50:00 PM

Michael Vick should never play another down in the NFL, period. Never, not one; zero, nada, zip..., unless he can bring back all those dogs he killed and also somehow erase all the pain he inflicted upon them or caused to be inflicted upon them. Otherwise, no dice, no "welcome back", and no forgiveness for the unforgiveable. I don't care whether he "completed" his sentence or not; he no longer DESERVES the opportunity to even be seen on an NFL football field or in an NFL football uniform again, much less as a "role model".
He made his millions, has his freedom, and that's okay as far as the "letter of the law", but if I could choose his justice he'd spend another 5,000 hours (minimum) of community service cleaning up dog sh*t left at leash-free parks..., using only his MOUTH.
Now *that's* contrition! His presence in the NFL is a complete disgrace.

Anonymous said... Aug 17, 2009, 2:48:00 PM

Glad ur perfect almighty one. Judge of all judges.

Anonymous said... Aug 18, 2009, 11:06:00 AM

In no way do I claim to be “perfect”, “almighty”, or any kind of “Judge of all judges”, nor do I accept the presumptive descriptions on my behalf. And since the terms “almighty” and “Judge of judges” were invoked, I have to assume the admonishment is not intended as a call to moral or cultural relativism, but ironically a sanctimonious, smug judgment in itself; wrapped as Christian-lite.
Please understand that as I am discussing moral topics here in relation to Michael Vick and his re-introduction into the NFL; there is nothing inherently wrong in making a judgment, especially a righteous judgment. Indeed, Scripture seems to demand we make necessary judgments as we have been given the gift of discernment. Christian civility does not commit us to a relativistic perspective. Being civil doesn’t mean that we cannot criticize what goes on around us. It is one thing to insist that other people have the right to express their basic convictions; it is another thing to say that they are right in doing so. Civility requires us to live by the first of these principles. But it does not commit us to the second formula. To say that all beliefs and values deserve to be treated as if they were on a par is to endorse relativism - a perspective that is incompatible with Christian faith and practice. There are several biblical quotations that point to this view (John 7:24, Rev. 2:1-3, Acts 20:28-31, John 4:1, Gal. 2:1 and 5:12, Matt 24:4, Luke 21:8, Thess. 2:3, Eph. 5:6, and Colossians 2:8).
So while I do apologize for my vindictive remarks about “contrition” and wanting to see Vick humiliated in proportion to his dog-torturing decisions; that is not enough to cover the topic of reparation or absolution; and doesn’t even begin to describe the sickening, sinking sense I have for the NFL, my country, and my culture and it’s doomed future as I watch it slide oh-so-casually toward a moral abyss, incapable of making any decisions or choices in order to save itself; only those that are based on dollar amounts.

Anonymous said... Aug 18, 2009, 10:07:00 PM

Shut the fuck up stupid, nobody cares about what u think! Moral abyss LOL get out of here what the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you sit on the cpu all day handing out judgment? Leave a comment one day then come back and look at it to see if anyone reply's so you can spew your stupid bible shit? GO TO HELL RETARD! If you are so worried about the NFL worry about Dante Stallworth, Fuck stupid dogs, he ran over a person while drunk and went to jail for 28 days. Way to pick yer battle stupid! GOD i cannot believe that there are still people out there that are as dumb as you are, everyday i hear about some person on there moral high horse ruining everything for everyone. Why are you at this website anyway? Just to comment huh..... YEP! I hope you give birth to a giant baby jesus that rips your face off and eats it! LOL GO AWAY... OH YEAH WELCOME BACK MIKE VICK. Everyone who has any common sense knows he lost everything, and did his time! If you had a true relationship with god then you would leave the judgment up to him, and take care of yourself and loved ones. You obviously dont have a relationship with god, and im betting no one loves you! SHUT UP AND GO AWAY NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!

Anonymous said... Aug 19, 2009, 2:04:00 AM

Ha! You know I just can't quit you..., you're the ying to my yang, the turd to my taint, pabulum to my perineum. LOL all you want, type in ALL-CAPS, call me dumb, stupid (should I congratulate you on the spelling this time?), curse me to hell for being on a moral high horse, denigrate the Bible AND my relationship with god (sic), unloved, while invoking a face-eating baby Jesus. It's all so adorable!! Honestly, it makes my judgmental day to check this website regularly just to see how you'll embarrass yourself again. Congratulations, twit; so far you're batting a thousand. But I don't mean that in a BAD way.
Meanwhile, I don't intend to go away from this site (especially on your sorry advice), shut up, or quit having opinions. So stay in touch?!

Anonymous said... Aug 19, 2009, 1:22:00 PM

Just got the roster update for madden 10. Mike Vick and brett farve are awesome. Brett farve's overall rating is too low.

Anonymous said... Aug 19, 2009, 4:17:00 PM

Thank you baby jesus, Thank you.

Anonymous said... Aug 19, 2009, 4:20:00 PM